Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium firm bananas, cubed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into foil-lined muffin cups or individual plastic beverage glasses. Freeze until solid. When ready to serve, thaw for 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 259 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 fruit.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Cups
"I made this for my church group and everyone wanted the recipe. They keep well in the freezer for a few weeks. My husband loves them."