Individual servings of this rosy-orange fruit blend are a refreshing and attractive part of brunch. Freeze the salad in disposable clear plastic glasses or use cupcake liners to set in sauce dishes or sherbet glasses. -Patricia Throlson, Clear Lake, Minnesota.
Recommended: Top 10 Fruit Salad Recipes
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium firm bananas, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into foil-lined muffin cups or individual plastic beverage glasses. Freeze until solid. When ready to serve, thaw for 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Cups in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p31
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2011
"I made this for my church group and everyone wanted the recipe. They keep well in the freezer for a few weeks. My husband loves them."