Individual servings of this rosy-orange fruit blend are a refreshing and attractive part of brunch. Freeze the salad in disposable clear plastic glasses or use cupcake liners to set in sauce dishes or sherbet glasses. -Patricia Throlson, Clear Lake, Minnesota.
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium firm bananas, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into foil-lined muffin cups or individual plastic beverage glasses. Freeze until solid. When ready to serve, thaw for 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Cups in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p31
Reviews for Frozen Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review