- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pie filling. Add oranges, pineapple and nuts. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spread in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares; serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Fruit and Nut Salad
Sort By :
"My sister in law made this recipe with the cherry pie filling and it was the biggest hit at Thanksgiving. It would be a refreshing summer dessert and it is a colorful dessert for the holidays as well. This will be a frequent go-to recipe. Thanks so much for sharing!"
"We loved this recipe and like to eat it as a dessert. Delicious. I used low fat ingredients with no noticeable flavor difference. We loved it and I will be making this again. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."
"This was great, big hit!"
"This is an excellent recipe. I made it as directed using peach pie filling. I chopped the peaches and the oranges before mixing. Then I spooned into muffin tins lined with paper liners and froze. The recipe made 22 individual salad/desserts. I plan to make a second batch using cherry pie filling to have enough for a large group dinner. Thanks for this easy, elegant and delish recipe."
"Yum, yum! This was very simple to make, but looks and tastes like it would be more time consuming. Thanks very much for this recipe. Definitely a keeper for the coming summer months."