- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 pie shell (9 inches), baked
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. In another bowl, whip whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until thick but not stiff. Add to cream cheese, beating until smooth and creamy. Fold in cranberry sauce.
- Spoon into pie crust; freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Cranberry Velvet Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p91
Reviews for Frozen Cranberry Velvet Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review