Frozen Cranberry Pineapple Salad Recipe
For a refreshing side dish (that could also be served as a dessert), try Frozen Cranberry Salad from Rita Goshaw of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Chopped pecans
- Additional cranberries and fresh mint, optional
- In a food processor or blender, process cranberries, sugar and pineapple until the cranberries are finely chopped. Pour into a bowl; let stand for 10 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into four foil muffin cups; sprinkle with pecans. Freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with cranberries and mint if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Cranberry Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p10
Reviews for Frozen Cranberry Pineapple Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2011
Can even leave out the whipped topping for those who are dairy free only (or just don't like whipped topping).
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >