- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl; chop the cranberries. Stir in the orange juice concentrate and pecans; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cranberry mixture. Fill foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Cranberry Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p48
Reviews for Frozen Cranberry Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review