It's just not Christmas at our house without this lighter-than-air whipped dessert. It couldn't be easier to make... and looks so festive in foil cups. Guests always ask for the recipe.
Recommended: Top 10 Fruit Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl; chop the cranberries. Stir in the orange juice concentrate and pecans; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cranberry mixture. Fill foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Cranberry Cups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p48