Frozen Cranberry Banana Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 5 medium firm bananas, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Drain pineapple juice into a medium bowl; set pineapple aside. Add bananas to the juice. In a large bowl, combine cranberry sauce and sugar. Remove bananas, discarding juice, and add to cranberry mixture. Stir in pineapple, whipped topping and nuts.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Freeze until solid. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Cranberry Banana Salad(3)
Sort By :
My family and I really enjoyed this fruit salad like dessert. I am probably going to try it without freezing next time (more like a regular fruit salad) because I think that it would be very good that way too!
This is an absolutely marvelous dessert served partially frozen or fresh from the fridge. It's a keeper recipe I will make often-great for summer or winter holidays.
This has become one of our favorites! I never add the sugar but sometimes add a sprinkle of sugar free jello if needed.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >