Add some sparkle to your next get-together or church supper with these sunny citrus treats. The refreshing cups burst with color and flavor, plus they look so cute served in shiny foil containers. —Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 10 cups boiling water
- 5 cans (20 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 5 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 5 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a very large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into foil cups. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 9-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Frozen Fruit Cups in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p37
Reviews for Frozen Citrus Fruit Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review