Frozen Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pie pastry (9 inches), baked
- Chocolate curls or chips, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add cocoa alternately with milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie shell. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with chocolate curls or chips if desired. Serve directly from the freezer (pie does not need to be thawed to cut). Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Pie(6)
Sort By :
This pie is extremely easy and incredibly delicious!! I got one bite of the piece my sister took at Thanksgiving before it was gone! I made another one especially for my dad a few nights after Thanksgiving because he wanted more than one piece! Delicious!!
Delicious! I used one of my grandmother's tricks. Someone brought store bought peanut butter cookies to work. They got hard and someone was going to throw them out, so I brought them home and used them for the crust. Just process to crumbs and add melted butter, as you would a graham cracker crust. What goes better with chocolate than peanut butter?
I am a chocolate lover, and always looking for new recipes for chocolate We loved this pie in my house. It is a bit rich (that coming from a chocolate lover) but just have a small slice and it works out great.
Delicious, especially if you use real whipped cream.
Yumm!! We love this!!