- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Delight
Sort By :
What do you do with the other 1 cup of whipped topping, as recipe says to fold in only 1 cup? Do 2 cups go into recipe or only 1?
Very good and light dessert.
This is really easy. Good tasting and very light. Definitely will make again.
Re: Frozen Chocolate Delight
Really an easy recipe to make and definity a keeper in the receipe box. My husband who usually doesn't go for chocolate desserts asked for it again.
This recipe was AMAZING - I couldn't even tell it was lower fat - I wanted to eat the entire pan in one sitting! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!