“My daughter shared this chocolaty treat with me, and we both think it’s a hit,” enthuses Debbie Johnson of Centertown, Missouri. “I took it to an office party, and no one could believe this rich dessert was light.”
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Chocolate Delight in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p63
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Delight
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review