Frozen Chocolate Delight
“My daughter shared this chocolaty treat with me, and we both think it’s a hit,” enthuses Debbie Johnson of Centertown, Missouri. “I took it to an office party, and no one could believe this rich dessert was light.”
9 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in
- the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended. Fold in 1 cup
- whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into nine
- squares. Garnish each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 9
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 134 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.