Frozen Chocolate Delight Recipe
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, divided
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in the frozen yogurt and peanut butter until blended. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into nine squares. Garnish each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece equals 134 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Frozen Chocolate Delight
"What do you do with the other 1 cup of whipped topping, as recipe says to fold in only 1 cup? Do 2 cups go into recipe or only 1?dd"
"Very good and light dessert."
"This is really easy. Good tasting and very light. Definitely will make again."
"Re: Frozen Chocolate DelightReally an easy recipe to make and definity a keeper in the receipe box. My husband who usually doesn't go for chocolate desserts asked for it again."
"This recipe was AMAZING - I couldn't even tell it was lower fat - I wanted to eat the entire pan in one sitting! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!"
"This was great. I added a fresh strawberry on top for garnish."
"This was very easy to prepare and did not take a lot of time. I am a chocolate lover, so this was perfect for me. I appreciate the fact that it uses sugar-free products, as I am diabetic. Will make this again."
"okay I made it again because it was so good. this time I used low fat soy milk, chocolate pudding, banana yogurt and strawberry jelly---very delicious and still only 124 calories for 133 gram serving--plenty to satisfy your sweet tooth"
"I used vanilla/cherry swirl frozen yogurt and cherry preserves in place of the p. butter-- Sandy"
"I just made this using a lrg sugar free chocolate pudding, 4 cups of chocolate frozen yogurt & 1 1/2 tsp raspberry extract! Very good! I will definitely make this dessert again!"
"This dessert is really rich and creamy and tastes great. It is quick and easy to serve to family and friends."
"try this with PB2 peanut butter from bellplantation.com Only 2 1/2 gm fat in 1 servinghelixpat"
"My dad has a nut allergy so I think I will try it without the peanut butter. I hope it will not change the texture tooo much. Let you know.But it really sounds great "
"I had the same thought, what would it be like without the peanut butter??"
"has anyone tried this without the peanut butter?"