Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup stick margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 4 teaspoons semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 5 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons sugar. Stir in margarine. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons milk. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir to blend; set aside.
- 2. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar. Stir in chocolate mixture and remaining milk; beat until smooth. Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Fold remaining whipped topping into crust. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with the reserved whipped topping and remaining chocolate chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 353 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.