- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Maraschino cherries and orange wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and whipped topping. Stir in pie filling. Set aside 1/4 cup oranges for garnish. Fold remaining oranges into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with the reserved mandarin oranges, cherries and oranges if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Cherry Salad
Sort By :
"My hubby is nuts for this! I've made it several times. Have not adjusted it. Followed the recipe. Easy to make and so pretty. Thinking of trying this with a can of blueberry filling. Has anyone done that yet?"
"Made this dessert for dinner guests. It was just okay for us, not great. Sorry....."
"This is delicious; however, I never freeze it. I just whip it up and serve it refrigerated in a bowl. It is just as delicious and takes less time (no freezing required). Thank you for a great recipe."
"Very good and pretty with marachino cherries and fresh orange slices as garnishes."
"Very good & quite pretty too. It would be great for Valentine's day or a girl's baby shower."