Frozen Brownie Dough Dessert
This cool, rich tasting treat is always a hit, and it's so easy to fix. Cookie dough ice cream was my inspiration for this creation.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1/2 gallon low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or Swiss almond frozen yogurt
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Remove yogurt from freezer and allow to soften while preparing crust.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix and water.
- Press two-thirds of the brownie mixture into a greased 9-in. round
- springform pan; set aside.
- Place yogurt in a large bowl. Shape remaining brownie mixture into
- 1-1/2-in. balls; gently stir into yogurt. Spoon over crust. Drizzle
- with fudge topping. Freeze overnight. Yield: 12 servings.