Frozen Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
Vanilla ice cream was in this cheesecake the first time we had it at a friend's. When I decided to make it I could only find chocolate ice cream, and I've made it that way ever since! Our kids especially love this for their birthdays because it combines cake and ice cream.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softenend
- 1 jar (18 ounces) hot fudge sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter. Add eggs. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture. Pat into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, for filling, blend cream cheese and corn syrup in a bowl. Add ice cream. Spoon half of filling over crust; top with half of fudge sauce. Cover with remaining filling. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, pipe remaining fudge sauce in parallel strips over top of cake. Pull a knife across strips in opposite direction. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 359 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Frozen Brownie Cheesecake
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2014
"This recipe is so easy to make with your kids."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC