Frozen Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
Vanilla ice cream was in this cheesecake the first time we had it at a friend's. When I decided to make it I could only find chocolate ice cream, and I've made it that way ever since! Our kids especially love this for their birthdays because it combines cake and ice cream.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softenend
- 1 jar (18 ounces) hot fudge sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter. Add eggs. Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture. Pat into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, for filling, blend cream cheese and corn syrup in a bowl. Add ice cream. Spoon half of filling over crust; top with half of fudge sauce. Cover with remaining filling. Cover and freeze 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, pipe remaining fudge sauce in parallel strips over top of cake. Pull a knife across strips in opposite direction. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 359 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Brownie Cheesecake
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2014
"This recipe is so easy to make with your kids."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC