This recipe makes two attractive pies using store-bought chocolate crumb crust. I work full-time, so I like the fact that this yummy pie can be made ahead. I serve each slice with a dollop of whipped cream, a strawberry and chocolate curls.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in strawberries. Fold in whipped topping and pecans. Pour into crusts.
- Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 pies (6 servings each).
Originally published as Frozen Strawberry Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p29
Reviews for Frozen Berry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review