Frozen Berry Fluff Recipe
"My family loves this cool, refreshing dessert no matter what flavor pie filling I use," Donetta Brunner of Savanna, Illinois comments, "but I must admit raspberry is their favorite."
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 183 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Frozen Berry Fluff
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC