Frozen Berry Fluff Recipe
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Berry Fluff(5)
Sort By :
This is so good and easy. Will make again
Very good dessert!
Very good and very easy. My 10 and 13 yr old actually made it.
I can't get the recipes to print! After clicking on "Print this Recipe" - nothing happens - with any of the recipes! What am I doing wrong?