- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Berry Fluff
Sort By :
"This is perfect for summer. Taste great everyone loved it! Very nice"
"This is so good and easy. Will make again"
"Very good dessert!"
"Very good and very easy. My 10 and 13 yr old actually made it."
"I can't get the recipes to print! After clicking on "Print this Recipe" - nothing happens - with any of the recipes! What am I doing wrong?"