- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Berry Fluff in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p34
Reviews for Frozen Berry Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2014
"This is perfect for summer. Taste great everyone loved it! Very nice"
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2011
"This is so good and easy. Will make again"
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2010
"Very good dessert!"
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2008
"Very good and very easy. My 10 and 13 yr old actually made it."
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2008