"My family loves this cool, refreshing dessert no matter what flavor pie filling I use," Donetta Brunner of Savanna, Illinois comments, "but I must admit raspberry is their favorite."
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Frozen Berry Fluff in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p34
Reviews for Frozen Berry Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review