- 2-3/4 cups fat-free honey Greek yogurt
- 10 plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Divide yogurt among cups. Place berries, water and sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Spoon over yogurt. Using a pop stick, stir mixture to swirl.
- Top cups with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 pops.
Originally published as Frozen Berry & Yogurt Swirls in Frozen Desserts 2014, p7
Reviews for Frozen Berry & Yogurt Swirls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review