Frozen Banana Split Pie Recipe
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hard-shell ice cream topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Chocolate syrup
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- Pour chocolate topping into crust; freeze for 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Meanwhile, place bananas in a small bowl; toss with lemon juice. Arrange bananas over chocolate topping. Layer with pineapple topping, ice cream, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish with chocolate syrup and cherries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Frozen Banana Split Pie(5)
Sort By :
Found this recipe on your website and made for Memorial Day. Quick and easy, and the family loved it. I will make it again
Hard shell ice cream topping can be found with the sauces and cones etc at the grocery store. It comes in a bottle just like chocolate syrup and when you pour it on the icecream it hardens. If you ever had a dipped soft serve cone, it is the same as that.
what is hard shell ice cream topping
This is a family favorite! We first made it for a family cook out and then made another the next day for the church pie auction. It was one of the top sellers! We now make it every year.
this is a very easy and tastes so good, a good summer treat.
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- July 4th Desserts >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Labor Day Desserts >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Desserts >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >