Frozen Banana Pineapple Cups
You can stir together this sweet tangy fruit mixture with just five ingredients, then pop it in the freezer overnight. The frosty results are a refreshing addition to a brunch. In summer, our kids prefer this snack to store-bought frozen treats.
9-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 3 cups water
- 2-2/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (5 to 6 medium)
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a 2-qt. freezer container, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- freeze for 5 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 194 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.