- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and cut crosswise in half
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- Place yogurt and cereal in separate shallow bowls. Insert pop sticks through cut side of bananas. Dip bananas in yogurt, then roll in cereal to coat. Transfer to waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm. Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags; return to freezer. Yield: 8 pops.
Originally published as Frozen Banana Cereal Pops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Frozen Banana Cereal Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review