Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler
My kids think they've gone to Heaven when I say "yes" to seconds of this smoothie. I never hesitate because it's a wholesome and nutritious recipe.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 drop coconut extract, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process on high
- until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 168 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.