Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler Recipe
My kids think they've gone to Heaven when I say "yes" to seconds of this smoothie. I never hesitate because it's a wholesome and nutritious recipe.
- 2 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 drop coconut extract, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process on high until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 168 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC