Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler Recipe
My kids think they've gone to Heaven when I say "yes" to seconds of this smoothie. I never hesitate because it's a wholesome and nutritious recipe.
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 small ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 drop coconut extract, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process on high until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p29
Reviews for Frothy Orange-Pineapple Cooler(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review