VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- Ground cinnamon
- Place milk in a 2-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Divide condensed milk among four glass mugs; carefully pour coffee over milk.
- Place a metal whisk in warm milk; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth to create foam. Remove foam to another 2-cup measuring cup as it forms. Continue whisking milk until foam measures 2 cups. Spoon foam over coffee. Discard any remaining milk. Sprinkle foam with cinnamon; serve with a spoon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frothy Cafe Bombon in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p80