Frothy Apricot Drink
"Four simple ingredients make this drink as refreshing as it is pretty,"remarks Diane Hixon of Niceville, Florida. "It's especially great to sip this treat on a hot day."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) apricot halves, undrained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- In a blender, place apricot halves with juice, milk and orange juice
- concentrate. Cover and process until smooth. Add sherbet; cover
- and process just until combined. Pour into glasses; serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 239 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.