Frosty Summer Dessert Recipe
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed apple-raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, juice concentrate and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat butter, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 328 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.