—Nicole Bresee, Westport, Ontario
- 3/4 cup crushed chocolate wafers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed apple-raspberry juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, juice concentrate and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Summer Dessert in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 49
Reviews for Frosty Summer Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2010
"Haven't tried this recipe as of yet, but would like to. Could you double this recipe and what about using a different kind of frozen drink mix? Looks really refreshing.ShyMee57"