Frosty's Fruit Slush
With its peachy color, this beverage looks as great as it tastes. A tiny candy cane makes the perfect garnish.Renae Moncur, Burley, Idaho
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot or peach nectar
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the peaches, nectar and orange juice; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for 3-4 hours
- or until firm. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- For each serving, place 2-3 cubes into each glass. Add soda; stir to
- dissolve cubes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 117 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.