Frosty Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipping topping, thawed
- 1. Spread yogurt into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and ginger. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over frozen yogurt. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 282 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Frosty Pumpkin Pie
"Absolutely delicious. I made this for my health-conscious husband and he just loved it. Great for those craving something sweet, creamy and tasty but wanting to eat healthier, lower-fat foods. I will definitely make it again!"