This frozen treat is so delightful that no one will guess it's made with reduced-fat ingredients. My gang actually prefers a slice of this layered dessert to traditional pumpkin pie at Christmastime.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipping topping, thawed
- Spread yogurt into crust. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt and ginger. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over frozen yogurt. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Pumpkin Pie in Light & Tasty December/January 2002, p37
Reviews for Frosty Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review