Frosty Pistachio Delight Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 carton (1-1/2 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped, divided
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pudding mixes, 1 cup pistachios and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping; sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 476 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Pistachio Delight
"I have made this many times for my husband's family. It is absolutely delicious every single time!"
"This is fabulous and very easy to make."