Frosty Pineapple Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup equals 214 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple Punch
"My fiance and I were trying out different punch recipes for our wedding, and it looks like this is the one!! :) The tropical flavor and creamy texture got us hooked!"