Frosty Pineapple Punch
This fun, refreshing punch has a nice combination of coconut and pineapple. The flavor is reminiscent of pina coladas.—Charlene Tennant, Upper Tract, West Virginia
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add
- scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 214 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.