Frosty Pineapple Punch Recipe
This fun, refreshing punch has a nice combination of coconut and pineapple. The flavor is reminiscent of pina coladas.—Charlene Tennant, Upper Tract, West Virginia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup equals 214 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC