Frosty Pineapple Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup: 214 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple Punch
"My fiance and I were trying out different punch recipes for our wedding, and it looks like this is the one!! :) The tropical flavor and creamy texture got us hooked!"