This fun, refreshing punch has a nice combination of coconut and pineapple. The flavor is reminiscent of pina coladas.—Charlene Tennant, Upper Tract, West Virginia
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine pineapple juice and cream of coconut. Add scoops of ice cream; gradually pour in club soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Frosty Pineapple Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p64
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review