Frosty Pineapple Nog Recipe
Frosty Pineapple Nog is a frothy and refreshing beverage perfect for sipping under a big shade tree. Rich buttermilk makes it satisfying, and the pineapple adds a tropical flair.
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine the buttermilk, pineapple, sugar, vanilla and salt. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until combined. With the blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid. Process until mixture is frothy and nearly smooth.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 112 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple Nog
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC