Frosty Pineapple Nog
Frosty Pineapple Nog is a frothy and refreshing beverage perfect for sipping under a big shade tree. Rich buttermilk makes it satisfying, and the pineapple adds a tropical flair.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ice cubes
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- In a blender, combine the buttermilk, pineapple, sugar, vanilla and
- salt. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until combined. With the
- blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in
- lid. Process until mixture is frothy and nearly smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 112 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.