Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie Recipe
This fun, unique frozen pie created by our Test Kitchen has plenty of coconut and pineapple flavor. You'll love this tangy and tropical treat for dessert any night or day.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet, softened
- Fresh pineapple wedges, optional
- 1. Spread butter over the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Press coconut onto the bottom and sides of plate. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Spread ice cream into crust. Spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with pineapple wedges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 272 calories, 17 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC