This fun, unique frozen pie created by our Test Kitchen has plenty of coconut and pineapple flavor. You'll love this tangy and tropical treat for dessert any night or day.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet, softened
- Fresh pineapple wedges, optional
- Spread butter over the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Press coconut onto the bottom and sides of plate. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread ice cream into crust. Spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with pineapple wedges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p13
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review