This fun, unique frozen pie created by our Test Kitchen has plenty of coconut and pineapple flavor. You'll love this tangy and tropical treat for dessert any night or day.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet, softened
- Fresh pineapple wedges, optional
- Spread butter over the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Press coconut onto the bottom and sides of plate. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread ice cream into crust. Spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with pineapple wedges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p13
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review