Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie Recipe
This fun, unique frozen pie created by our Test Kitchen has plenty of coconut and pineapple flavor. You'll love this tangy and tropical treat for dessert any night or day.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pint pineapple sherbet, softened
- Fresh pineapple wedges, optional
- Spread butter over the bottom and sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Press coconut onto the bottom and sides of plate. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread ice cream into crust. Spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Garnish with pineapple wedges if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p13
Reviews for Frosty Pineapple-Coconut Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Coconut Pie >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Pies >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Pie Baking >