Frosty Peppermint Popcorn Recipe
Whether you need a quick gift idea or yummy munchies for movie night, we've got you covered with this peppermint twist on regular popped popcorn. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1. Drizzle candy coating over popcorn; sprinkle with candies and toss. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Frosty Peppermint Popcorn
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2013
"this was so fast, fun and flavorful! I used this as the filler in my annual box o'cookies. got great reviews! this year maybe I will only do different popcorns!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC