Frosty Peppermint Popcorn Recipe
- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 1. Drizzle candy coating over popcorn; sprinkle with candies and toss. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 2. Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 159 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Peppermint Popcorn
"this was so fast, fun and flavorful! I used this as the filler in my annual box o'cookies. got great reviews! this year maybe I will only do different popcorns!"