- 8 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 3-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Drizzle candy coating over popcorn; sprinkle with candies and toss. Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Break into pieces. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Frosty Peppermint Popcorn in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p8
Reviews for Frosty Peppermint Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2013
"this was so fast, fun and flavorful! I used this as the filler in my annual box o'cookies. got great reviews! this year maybe I will only do different popcorns!"