- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies
- 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 10 to 14 peppermint candies
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of a greased 8-in. springform pan. Refrigerate the crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Beat in crushed candies and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before servings. Garnish with whole candies. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Peppermint Dessert(2)
Sort By :
I make one small change: Cut the peppermints used for garnish in half. This recipe is becoming a holiday tradition.
I have made it before and it is super easy, fancy looking and very yummy. My daughter has, again, requested this dessert for her birthday. Make this and everyone will be impressed and think you spent a long time in the kitchen!