Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
Whenever I bring this make-ahead pie to get-together, I'm asked for the recipe. I hope other families will enjoy this freezer-friendly meal as much as we do.—Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and
- vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the
- crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or
- until set.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 411 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.