Frosty Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
With only a handful of ingredients, this peanut butter pie promises to deliver well-deserved compliments. Whenever I bring this creamy, make-ahead pie to get-togethers, I'm asked for the recipe. —Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 411 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC