Frosty Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Whenever I bring this make-ahead pie to get-together, I'm asked for the recipe. I hope other families will enjoy this freezer-friendly meal as much as we do.—Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 411 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC