- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
"This a wonderfully simple recipe that you can make and put in the freezer to be ready for company any time!"
"This is a great pie to let young chefs help in the kitchen! Feel free to let the kids lick the spoon on this dessert! As a tip, it greatly helps to spray the inside of your measuring cup with non-stick spray to allow peanut butter to remove easily. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that use classic ingredients and are quick to put together."
"The best and easiest peanut butter pie!!!!!!!! Will definitely make again and put with my favorite desserts."
"Whenever I bring this I'm always asked to bring it again. Very good."
"We are on a fat restricted diet. Always looking for ways to make high calorie/fat dessert re-dos.This makes a fabulous adaptation for those who have special dietary needs. Used non-fat cream cheese, and reduced fat peanut butter. Likewise, had a reduced fat graham cracker crust on hand. The result was creamy, rich, and delightful. Served to my daughter who said, "That was great" Calculated this to be ridiculously healthy with about 5 or so grams of fat per piece. For asthetics and taste added crushed peanuts. Definitely going into my permanent dessert file...a winner!"