Frosty Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Pie(6)
Sort By :
Love this recipe! So easy to make and it looks and tastes great. I sometimes chill it overnight in the refrigerator rather than freezing it and serve it chilled, for a somewhat softer texture. I also sometimes sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top before chilling or freezing, for some added crunch.
family loved it!!
I took this to a friend's house for dessert. Everyone loved it. It's very easy to make. This is one of my husband and son's favorite pie.
Easy to make.. The usual frozen cool whip with a flavor pie.. it's alright not fantastic!
I bought The Taste of Home Busy Family Cookbook and this was the first recipe I made. My husband loves peanut butter, but I am not a big fan of it. I made this pie and it was so delicious. It only lasted two days and I am definately going to make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Pie >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >