- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
Sort By :
"Easy to make and delicious! Used non-fat cream cheese, and reduced fat peanut butter. Likewise, had a graham cracker crust on hand. The result was creamy, rich, and delightful. Definitely going into my permanent dessert file...a winner!"
"I also make this without the crust as a quick mousse type dessert. To reduce fat calories, instead of cream cheese I sometimes use Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (HT brand)--one that is made with no additives and is thick. About 1/16 tsp salt is needed to maintain flavor with the yogurt version. To maintain richness though, I found that using the "extra creamy" version of Whipped topping really helps the texture and body in yogurt version without adding that much fat overall. I refrigerate for several hours and don't freeze. Chocolate syrup is optional. Sometimes I use H's "Special Dark Cocoa" powder and dust the top, or shaved chocolate bar from 72% or higher 3 oz chocolate bar.."
"Really good and really easy!"
"Love this recipe! So easy to make and it looks and tastes great. I sometimes chill it overnight in the refrigerator rather than freezing it and serve it chilled, for a somewhat softer texture. I also sometimes sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top before chilling or freezing, for some added crunch."
"family loved it!!"