With only a handful of ingredients, this peanut butter pie promises to deliver well-deserved compliments. Whenever I bring this creamy, make-ahead pie to get-togethers, I'm asked for the recipe. —Christi Gillentine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Peanut Butter Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p7
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review