- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup cold 1% milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press about 1 tablespoon each into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and peanut butter until blended. Whisk in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cups. Freeze until firm. Remove liners and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Cups
Sort By :
Made these tonight, and if I hadn't known they were light, I never would have guessed! The PB flavor was strong and rich. I was afraid it would be overpowered by the whipped topping, but not at all. I drizzled 5g of chocolate syrup on top which added 12 calories per serving, and that was definitely worth it. PB just needs a hint of chocolate always in my book. These came together quickly, and I love having extras in the freezer for a low-cal, easily accessible treat.
These are very light a great substitute for ice cream
These were quick and easy and tasted GREAT! I drizzled a little chocolate on top, too. Thanks!
NETIZEN---GO EAT YOUR CELERY!!!!
Delicious, & very easy to make. My family loves these!!!