Frosty Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
With their creamy smooth texture and peanut butter flavor, these cups are addictive! Graham cracker crumbs make up the simple crust. They freeze will in muffin cups for cute individual servings.
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup cold 1% milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press about 1 tablespoon each into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk and peanut butter until blended. Whisk in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cups. Freeze until firm. Remove liners and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
One serving equals 154 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC