Frosty Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup cold 1% milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press about 1 tablespoon each into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and peanut butter until blended. Whisk in pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cups. Freeze until firm. Remove liners and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Frosty Peanut Butter Cups(26)
Sort By :
These are very light a great substitute for ice cream
These were quick and easy and tasted GREAT! I drizzled a little chocolate on top, too. Thanks!
NETIZEN---GO EAT YOUR CELERY!!!!
Delicious, & very easy to make. My family loves these!!!
I made these yesterday. They taste good, but the graham cracker portion crumbles and dont leave these sit out more than 5 or 10 minutes or they thaw. They taste awesome and I will probably make them again.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Quick Desserts >