- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen peaches, divided
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free reduced-sugar peach yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Finely chop half of the peaches; place in a bowl. Stir in the yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before slicing. Top with remaining peaches. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Frosty Peach Pie Supreme
"if going to serve the same day: recipe is good, HOWEVERif do not freeze leftovers and planning to serve the rest of the pie the next day: IT IS A SLURPY! There is no ingredient in this recipe to "hold its shape and taste."
"I made this for my husband he LOVED it. I also made two of them for my Mother-in-Laws dinner party. All loved it. I will try it with other friuts."
"I made this for my husband & he loved it!!! I am going to make it for my mother-in-laws card party!!!!!"
"I'm going to try it with fat free yogurt, and fat free cool-whip. It will lower the calories considerably, and be a really refreshing dessert. Also If I skip the crust it will be really awesome."
"Made this pie to bring to my son's on a hot July day. Was a great dessert to go with a cold pasta dinner.LAHayes"